Do you have home water quality problems?
Let C&J Well Company help!
Professional Indianapolis Water Treatment
Water can “go bad” for many reasons.
People who get municipal water can only hope that their city maintains proper quality controls. City water is treated with harsh chemicals and sometimes accidents happen. Water main breaks, power outages and mechanical failures cause widespread situations where residents are advised not to drink tap water, or to boil it before using. The city is largely responsible for Indianapolis water treatment and there is little residents can do if an accident does happen.
For folks who rely on wells for their water supply, several issues can occur. From bacteria and other harmful biological, to sediment, mechanical breakdowns and worn out well components, home water quality is easily affected.
What’s more difficult, is trying to remedy the problem alone. Thankfully, professional Indianapolis water treatment solutions do exist. Count on C&J to help.
Your Indianapolis Water Treatment Options
C&J offers many Indianapolis water treatment options for homeowners who have wells, and those who have city water. Not only does our company have a proud history of well drilling and service, we are also there when home water quality needs improved. Depending on your needs, we have a service designed just for you.
For wells, Indianapolis water treatment services from C&J include:
- Water Softener Systems –
Water softeners reduce tthe concentration of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) – Reverse Osmosis is a filtration system designed to remove dissolved solids organic and inorganic forms. Heavy metals like Aluminum,Copper, Lead,Chromium. Inorganic forms such as Nitrates, Phosphates, Chlorides, Sulphates and many others.
- Well Cleaning – We remove sand, silt and other sediments from the source (the bottom of your well). If you are noticing a lot of debris in your filter or worse yet in your sinks, toilet backs and tubs, you should consider a well cleaning. C&J recommends this service every 5-10 years to keep your well functioning correctly and free of debris.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection – UV is a disinfection method by the use of Ultra Violet Rays. For the use of deactivating the DNA of pathogens such as Coloform, Crypto, Ecoli, Fecal type bacterias.
- Iron Filter – An automatic piece of equipment that can either backwash with water or with a regenerate such as Potassium Permanganate for the removal of Ferric iron.
- Sediment Filters – An automatic piece of equipment that can either backwash with water or with a regenerate such as Potassium Permanganate for the removal of Ferric iron.
- Sand Filters – A device that uses centrifugal force via well pump cycle (GPM) to settle out larger sand particles and can be drained out of the separator chamber periodically.
- Chlorine Injection – A pump that can inject Chlorine directly into the water stream to oxidize iron, sulfur, and bacterias as well as other minerals.
Even if you have city water at home, C&J offers Indianapolis water treatment options! Our experts can troubleshoot home water quality and determine problems. We can expedite your water samples to an independent laboratory for testing. C&J also installs and services water softeners. Contact us if your city water has a strange taste or smell, or you see sediment in it.
Indianapolis Water Treatment Discounts
C&J is not only professional; we are affordable, too. We offer many Indianapolis water treatment discounts that improve your home water quality and save you money. Click on the images below to see our specials or give us a call for a list of current promotions. When you contact us, ask about a FREE home water quality analysis.
At C&J, we are proud of the positive reviews and praise we receive from customers and service sites like Angie’s List. We’re humbled by your kind words and strive to provide the highest quality and guaranteed results in every job we do. Feel free to browse our website for more information, and schedule an appointment with us today!