Interested in Well Drilling?
Call the pros at C&J at 317-286-4100
Since purchasing Harness Well Drilling in the early 2000s, we have become a well drilling powerhouse, providing customers with state-of-the-art water well drilling, water well services, geothermal drilling, and more. Using only the best materials available to drill and case our wells, we set the standard for well drilling services, and have become one of the most highly respected companies in Indiana.
In addition to water well drilling, geothermal drilling, and irrigation drilling we offer well services such as:
- Horizontal Boring
- Site Restoration
- Test Holes
- Pond Replenishment Wells
- Bucket Wells
- Dewatering Well
- Well Abandonment
C&J Well Drilling Services
Water Well Drilling
Before beginning any well digging process, we want to ensure you fully understand the process, which is why we have outlined the well drilling process below:
- Before breaking ground, we take the time to select the most appropriate, highest-quality aquifer for your needs.
- Then, using a 5 inch rotary drill, we drill the well.
- Using a 5 inch, 200 psi well casing we line the well to keep the well open and protect the surrounding earth.
- We then install stainless steel screens layered with premium grade gravel and sand to get your well to maximum flow potential.
If your well is properly maintained, you can enjoy top notch service for up to 100 years.
We take great pride in what we do and want you to enjoy years of hassle-free service, which is why we are extremely selective when choosing an aquifer for your home or business, use only the highest-quality materials to construct your well, and offer a 10-year limited warranty with any C&J Well pump system.
When it comes to geothermal drilling and heat pump systems, customers have two options:
- Closed Loop: In a closed loop system, underground piping loops are filled with antifreeze fluids that help transfer ground temperatures to the geothermal heat pump. These systems are typically installed horizontally or vertically depending on property size.
- Open Loop: In an open loop system, the piping relies on groundwater. For this to work efficiently, homeowners need a large existing source of groundwater. The spent water must be drained, and there are a number of ways to dispose of this used water.
As IGSPA accredited vertical geothermal installers with decades of extensive knowledge and expertise under our belts, we will help you choose the best option for your unique situation. No matter your needs, C&J has a geothermal drilling solution for you.
Experiencing a no-water emergency? Please call us at 317-852-WELL, and we’ll send a technician out immediately to address the situation.
Running out of water or other water well issues can be stressful for a home or business owner. If you are experiencing major issues with your water well, it may be time for a replacement. Our experts are standing by to assist you if you believe your home or business could benefit from a new water well.
We have decades of water well installation and servicing experience to help find you the most efficient and cost effective solution for your water needs.