C&J Water Well Systems
After decades of serving customers in Central Indiana, we know what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to well water. If you need a new water well system, we can drill you one. If you need your current well fixed, we can do that too. If you need a new water softener, it’s no problem. A C&J Premium Water Well System can give you all of these things, as well as superior pressure and outstanding quality.
What Is A Premium Water Well?
While some well drilling companies choose to cut corners during a project, we do not. We will not leave until a job is done correctly, which is one of the many reasons we call our water well systems “Premium Wells.” Other reasons include:
- Advanced Drilling Technology – Our water wells are drilled using the highest quality well drilling equipment available. From drilling rigs, to heavy duty boring machines, to diamond coated drill bits — we do whatever it takes to ensure a smooth and efficient drilling process.
- Non-Corrosive Casing and Fillings- Many older wells are made with galvanized steel casing, which corrodes over time resulting in irony water. We only use 5-inch PVC well casings and non-corrodible fittings so you don’t have to worry about corrosion.
- Pressure Grout Protection – After drilling and placing the casing for your well, we coat the inner wall of the well with pressure grout to protect your water source from any foreign materials.
- Durable Polyethylene Water Pipe – At C&J we only use high density polyethylene black water pipe instead of PVC or steel, which can be difficult and expensive to remove for repair. Polyethylene is flexible, durable, and ultimately, cost effective.
- Premium Stainless Steel Screen – We use durable, premium, stainless steel screens to ensure your filter doesn’t corrode over time.
- Added Sand Protection – During the drilling process we filter sand to the area around your well screen, which protects your well from any unwanted sediment.
Superior Well Pressure & Outstanding Water Well Quality
C&J offers high-quality Grundfos Constant Pressure Systems (SQE) that use variable frequency technology. What does that mean? Constant pressure and pure water. You dial in the desired pressure and your pump speeds up and slows down to match your demand. You will once again be able to do the laundry, run the dishwasher, water your lawn, and take a shower all at the same time without losing any water pressure. With the right water treatment equipment and pressure systems, you can turn the well water coming out of your tap into the purest water around — even better than bottled water — and enjoy high pressure water once again.